Hey y’all. Happy Sunday people. I hope our week were spirit filled and fulfilling. Like before, I am here to give you Bible tips that are sure to help you during the week. Consider them Bible help lines.
1. 2 Timothy 4:1&2– “In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and because He is coming to rule as King, I solemnly urge you to preach the message, to insist upon proclaiming it , to convince, reproach and encourage as you teach with all patience.”
2. Psalm 106:1- “Praise the Lord! Give thanks to the Lord because He is good, His love is eternal.”
3. Genesis 39:21– “But the Lord was with Joseph and blessed him, so that the jailer was pleased with him.”
4. Exodus 20:20– “Moses replied, “don’t be afraid, God has only come to test you and make you keep on obeying Him, so you will not sin”
5. Psalm 85:12– “The Lord will make us prosperous, and our land will produce rich harvests.”
6. Matthew 5: 43 – “You have heard that it was said, “Love your friends, hate your enemies”. But now I tell you: love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may become the children of your children of your Father in heaven.”
7. Proverbs 23: 26 – “Pay close attention, son, and let my life be your example.”
8. Psalms 91:4 – “He will cover you with his wings; you will be safe in His care; His faithfulness will protect and defend you.”
9. Romans 5:5– “This hope does not disappoint us, for God has poured out His love into our hearts by means of the Hold Spirit , who is God’s gift to us.”
10. Proverbs 23:18– “For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.”
I implore us to go through the Bible so the Word will speak to us directly. Have a blessed week ahead.
AFOMA and Queen NATALIA.